Patti Purls

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Please Mr. Postman!
  • You signed up on July 8, 2007
  • You are #15138 on the list.
  • 3952 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 15547 people are behind you in line.
  • 36% of the list has been invited so far
Remember Mr. Rogers' song, "What do you do while you're waiting, while you're waiting for something new to do? Let's thing of something to do while we're waiting..." One of my sons used to finish the song at that point with, "let's just sit, sit, sit." Yep, I know. He missed the point.

What SHOULD I do while I'm waiting? Photograph my stash? List my WIPs? Take more portraits of FOs and try to recall where the patterns came from? I fear that by the time I get my invite, I won't have time to enjoy the pleasure that is Ravelry! Please advise how I can best spend my waiting time!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry, I don't get this obsession with your ravelry queue. How about a martini while you wait?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home